How do I donate?
As someone who donates you can make a real difference to your own and other people’s lives.
Simply call the PST offices on 02890 649628 and we will guide you through the process and post you out the relevant information and donor forms.
The emphasis of our befriending scheme is on providing companionship, through regular visits to our client group, you as a volunteer can help alleviate being a friend, being a person who cares and is willing to make time for someone. We have found that this friendship can develop into a very worthwhile and rewarding experience for all.
What will I be asked to do?
Examples of what we could ask you to help us with include the following:
- Visit clients at their homes
- Transport clients to and from hospital
- Accompany and assist PST staff on trips for clients within the UK
- Helping out with administration duties i.e. posting out our newsletter or flyers to clients
- Transport clients to and from our classes/courses throughout N Ireland